Monday, January 19, 2004

Freelixir Is Retired

Though, as with the case of Michael Jordan, retirement can never be presumed permanent. Only death (and some say taxes) are permanent. What I'm thinking though is that roaming around with an alternate identity, or at least name, isn't really the best thing, and sometimes discourages rigorousness or balance on my part.

So allow me to reintroduce myself. I'm Jimm, and I'm a nice guy. I love America, and I respect opinions that differ from my own. From now on, I'm going to be sure that I represent myself consistently and without the occasional (and very rare) head-scratching and bewildering outburst-as-gonzo-strategy (I won't even bother to explain).

Any of you who have been my irrational target on one of these two "days of infamy", my sincere apology.