Monday, October 27, 2003

Banned By Billmon

Wow. That didn't take long. Not even Little Green Footballs managed to ban me for straying from the party line, and directly challenging the blog host, that fast.

It's hard to believe that as I was typing how blogs, in general, whether left or right, Republican or Democratic, rarely tolerate independent thinking or dissent, that Billmon was at that moment banning me!

In case you're wondering, I was typing that in a comment on Billmon's blog. Who would have guessed? Anyhow, I had a lot of respect for Billmon before today. We have a lot in common, and share many ideas. Perhaps he should have checked that out first.

Update: I challenge anyone to objectively read this thread over at Billmon's blog and explain the justification for banning me. Especially when I just made the point about how dissent is not tolerated. Talk about bad timing.