Thursday, April 10, 2003

We Want The Airwaves...Ruminate On This

Lisa English is ruminating again, this time about a turn to the left for the Democrats. What do you think? Lisa always tells it how it is, has hands down some of the best analysis in the blogosphere, and she's got me thinking about it. I don't know if it'll win though...

I'm not a Democrat, so who cares what I think anyway. I do support John Kerry right now though, scroll down to find out why. Does defending freedom ring a bell?

No matter what happens with the election, I think we need to make sure the Far Right gets a beatdown come 2004. I'll apologize to all conservatives upfront, but I just can't do the Far Right agenda. George, you didn't tell us it would be like this baby. No thanks.

Meanwhile, Avedon and Lisa are bringing the fire in the struggle to reclaim our media. We Want The Airwaves is hot out the gate and a great compendium of links, information and analysis in regards to freedom of information, thought and media. To that I've only one thing to say...

Yes!

*****

By the way kids, before you get any crazy ideas, I didn't vote for our cowboy-in-chief. I'll leave you guessing on that...

*****

And don't miss this on We Want The Airwaves. Seems like people from all parts of the spectrum are concerned about media consolidation...