Monday, March 31, 2003

Killing Women And Children?

God I hope not.

I'm shocked about the tragic killing of women and children by our troops in Iraq. I must reflect on this...

Maybe our strategy to save our own needs to change. If we won't withdraw, then maybe full charge with maximum devastation, heroism and our casualties is the only alternative.

It's got be better than killing women and children in order to liberate them. My God! This never would have flown before the war started. Is our honor worth nothing? Our generals must be really squirming. They can't like this.

I hate to say it, because I'm not in favor of this particular war at this particular time, but we may have to "tolerate" more of our own casualties. Our military can't operate without honor people.

We absolutely, under no circumstances, can target women and children! Whether accidental or not.

Such would be a day of infamy like no other.