Thursday, November 06, 2003

Stream of Commute - I've Been Neglecting

Seems I've got a backlog of my meditations, while reading the news on the way to work, that I've been neglecting to put up here. This project is about total transparency, and since I don't always have time to flesh things out, it's sometimes just as well to throw them out unedited. These truly are stream-of-consciousness, as I'm chilling on the bus wondering how we can make this world a better place, so take them and develop them, or criticize them, but please don't attack me about them. They are unfiltered by any political membrane other than my most deep-rooted beliefs about freedom, democracy, accountability, transparency, responsibility, and the freedom of information.

With that in mind, I'll drop a few out a day, until I catch up. Also, I will note the date of the stream as well.

Cheers.